Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, my 407... when i purchased it at the end of April PP2000 connected absolutley fine, i could read ECU's, do actuator tests read fault codes (only 1!). Now that i have filled the PAT fluid resovour, and drivenI it a few miles PP2000 will not connect to the car!:mad:
I've tried Everything, i Think!, even down to formating my daughters laptop to do a fresh install of the software rather that use mine on a virtual XP. As suggested by Peugeot Planet on Facebook :):). Very helpfull guy!. So here i am, still can't connect to the car, i can put in the vin number and get to the page where you can test by ECU etc. etc. etc. but it won't read Anything anymore:mad:.
Any idea's anyone?? Please, i would love to try PP2000 on another pug if anyone is in Ipswich or close,
Cheers, Neil

·
6,077 Posts
Entering the VIN does not work as clones cannot connect to PSA Server. Leave VIN blank and select your vehicle from the menu enter DAMS code when prompted as see how you get on

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
have a check of the multicore connector the one suppled with my Lexia was faulty Intermittent connection :(

Also only use the shorter of the USB leads

there is at least one other forum member out that way look on the Planet Map

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, just tried it again. Still wont connect to the car. It comes up with thisafter it asks you to plug in the cable to the car and switch ignition on, press enter and it wont connect, choose 407 it asks for vin and wont let you go any further unless you enter it. Really frustrating as it was working fine!. OBD reader connects fine, sso i dont think its a fuse on the car related problem, even though i have check under bonnet and cabin fuses. Next is to check cables as Jagn suggests. Hey Ho :)

·
Registered
4,780 Posts
Well, just tried it again. Still wont connect to the car. It comes up with thisafter it asks you to plug in the cable to the car and switch ignition on, press enter and it wont connect, choose 407 it asks for vin and wont let you go any further unless you enter it. Really frustrating as it was working fine!. OBD reader connects fine, sso i dont think its a fuse on the car related problem, even though i have check under bonnet and cabin fuses. Next is to check cables as Jagn suggests. Hey Ho :)
sounds like faulty cable can you test it on another car

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Holidays and other things past, i've purchased another unit, and it connects just fine! Few!. Now to find out why i can't reset additive counters, (i don't have additive ECU) but i'll post it in another thread/section. Thaks for everyones help and advice!!:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts