Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at investing in PP2000 but in my household only have 2 laptops, both of which are running windows 8 64-bit.

I've seen the 2 aren't all that compatible but is there any way of doing it at all, or am I gonna have to bite the bullet and buy an old laptop with XP to run it?

Sorry if this is in other threads just haven't been able to find it anything recently whilst scanning through the forums.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I'm looking at investing in PP2000 but in my household only have 2 laptops, both of which are running windows 8 64-bit.

I've seen the 2 aren't all that compatible but is there any way of doing it at all, or am I gonna have to bite the bullet and buy an old laptop with XP to run it?

Sorry if this is in other threads just haven't been able to find it anything recently whilst scanning through the forums.
If the kit comes with Diagbox, I think this is compatible with newer operating systems. Diag box is a newer version of PP2000 and citroen combined. Depending on the age of your motor you may find Diagbox is more suitable. From what I understand from about 05/06 on Diagbox is fine.

·
11,818 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm obviously in need of search practice. I was searching windows 8 pp2000.

But that link seems broken. For some reason won't open.

·
5,032 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts