Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm new to the forum and have some issues with PP2000

did someone know why i'm getting that error of all modules and how i can fix it, cable is:

Version:
APPLI_XS_Fuji_P106138A V4.2.2 @ACTIA 09.04.09

Reference 921815 C/

I've try with DiagBox 7.xx (Win 7 32 bit) but still the same issue.
PP2000 is on XP 32 bit

Is it the cable problem do i need to change the version of the cable, or is the cable itself, or software ?

Thank you for the help!

·
Registered
15,376 Posts
Try the cable on another peugeot sometimes the pins on the car get damaged so there may be nothing wrong with your cable or software

·
Registered
15,376 Posts
As i say you need to try the cable in another car before condemning it IF there is an issue it could be cable OR software ideally find a local with planet and test your cable with their system.

·
9,216 Posts
My rev C lead with diagbox 7.62 has worked on every peugeot and Citroen I have used it on with the exception of a 1007. I do not know why but it would not communicate with engine ecu and had various other issues.

As most of the running gear is common to 207 i changed car to 207 and it communicated with engine ecu etc with no issues. It maybe there is a config fault in Diagbox 7.62

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm trying to find other car so i can test it. Will post the result as soon as i find other. Probably can find an another but Citroen

As i say you need to try the cable in another car before condemning it IF there is an issue it could be cable OR software ideally find a local with planet and test your cable with their system.
i'm with diagbox 7.44 and try with 207 but it says "No dialogue" on all modules. Something is clicking in the cable on every module, but nothing appear, not sure if there is other software to checking if the cable is working with basic info like the OBD2

My rev C lead with diagbox 7.62 has worked on every peugeot and Citroen I have used it on with the exception of a 1007. I do not know why but it would not communicate with engine ecu and had various other issues.

As most of the running gear is common to 207 i changed car to 207 and it communicated with engine ecu etc with no issues. It maybe there is a config fault in Diagbox 7.62

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i've try with C4 and it communicate with almost all modules except Power steering and Multifunction display/ Radio, but anyway why not work with 1007 ? is the OBD port broken ? if so do you know the pins or why not works ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts