Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have only connected to my car a 90bhp 307 twice.

the other day when i did it came up with loads of options in global test that i dont have like particulate filter and loads of bits i dont think ive seen before obviousely it doesnt reply but cant remember seeing these options before im sure it only brought up stuff fitted to my specific car

is this normal and im just going mad. pp recognises my vin from the dam number etc

C

·
0 Posts
Only seen that once before.

When I used my kit from easy diagnostic on a 407 it came up with sunroof and all sorts of stuff it didn't have, but my cheapo from china read exactly what was on the car:what::confused:

Sent from my ARCHOS 80 COBALT using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
343 Posts
This has happened to me also.

I performed global test on BSI and a parking aid ECU was listed and then the next time I hooked planet up the ECU was gone.

Furthermore the first time there were lots more options in the BSI for parking aid visual, audible and both etc but now all has gone and cannot be found.

Same VIN, same DAM. Weird

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ive been using the same kit with the same software

the thing is it asked what accessories i have as it did before

i will try again and report back. should it read what i have

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This has happened to me also.

I performed global test on BSI and a parking aid ECU was listed and then the next time I hooked planet up the ECU was gone.

Furthermore the first time there were lots more options in the BSI for parking aid visual, audible and both etc but now all has gone and cannot be found.

Same VIN, same DAM. Weird
thanks mate maybe its just a glitch its not too much of a problem. i just thought i was going mad lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts