Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

I'm a newbie PP2000 user and I just have a few questions. I hope you guys could help.

- Is it safe to clear all faults?
- What part of PP2000 do you have to be careful with? What part of PP2000 can mess up your car?
- I've tried performing a fault check on a specific ECU (please see the attached file) and I've been asked to select several options. How would I know which one is for my car?

Thank you in advance

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi,
1) its safe to clear all errors
2) do a global test and check on engine ecu, it should be written down there

Hi,

I'm a newbie PP2000 user and I just have a few questions. I hope you guys could help.

- Is it safe to clear all faults?
- What part of PP2000 do you have to be careful with? What part of PP2000 can mess up your car?
- I've tried performing a fault check on a specific ECU (please see the attached file) and I've been asked to select several options. How would I know which one is for my car?

Thank you in advance

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello.
I'm having problems with reading ABS/ESP computers with pp2000.

Previously I had Diagbox 5.29 installed, and it couldn't read ABS/ESP computers on model later than 2003 (for example 206 PH2), but on earlier models it could.

Then I switched back to pp2000 v22.14 because it used to work fine with it, but then I discovered it can't read ABS/ESP even on the older models.

Then I tried to update to 24.99, didn't work, then to 25.01-didn't work

How can I fix this, is this a common problem or am I doing something wrong?

I'm using PSA XS clone interface (fw 4.2.2), winXP SP3.

This is now a huge problem for me, because I have a 206GTi 180, 307 PH2 and 206GTi in my garage for service with problems with ABS/ESP, and I can't read them.

Thank you in advance, any help would be appriciated

1 - 4 of 4 Posts