Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pp2000/lexia 3 with a laptop that's running diagbox v8.55, and it worked well with my old Peugeot 206, but now that I have 407 SW it doesn't show 'global test' in PP2000.

If I open Peugeot Planet, it only shows option 'test by ecu' and 'under it' 'Built in systems interface' and 'engine ecu'.

Diagbox opens just fine and it runs global test, but apparently, it messes with the parking assistant ECU's parameters..

Am I missing something?

·
Registered
210 Posts
I have a pp2000/lexia 3 with a laptop that's running diagbox v8.55, and it worked well with my old Peugeot 206, but now that I have 407 SW it doesn't show 'global test' in PP2000.

If I open Peugeot Planet, it only shows option 'test by ecu' and 'under it' 'Built in systems interface' and 'engine ecu'.

Diagbox opens just fine and it runs global test, but apparently, it messes with the parking assistant ECU's parameters..

Am I missing something?
Nope PP does not work on 407.
You need to run diagbox.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope PP does not work on 407.
You need to run diagbox.
Oh? For some reason I though diagbox was for Citroens.. I'll have to see if I can fix the parameters using diagbox then.

Thanks for the heads up! :)

·
Registered
357 Posts
PP2k is for older Peugeot.

Lexia is older Citroen.

Diagbox is later combined software for both, you choose which when you start it.

·
12,149 Posts
Planet works fine on older 407s. Diagbox might only be needed for the last models made.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hello Pasmat!
I wrote to you on your YouTube channel about the issue of parking sensors.
The DiagBox works fine on the 407 but the parking aid part DOES NOT. If you want to reconfigure the parking sensors you must use the PP2000 version 22. The PP2000 version 22 is old and the DiagBoxes have a new version. Ideally, create a Windows XP + PP2000 version 22 virtual machine.
You will find the PP2000 version 22 in the Torrent.
Let me know if you need more information.
Regards

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi! In my 407 v6 2008 the pp2000 had problems. Update the firmware of the Chinese cable to work with the DiagBox (my cable was old and it needs to be updated for the DiagBox to work) and the pp2000 started working perfect !!!.
Now I have 2 virtual machines, one with pp2000 and one with the DiagBox.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Aye, PP2000 suite works on my 2006 407 SW, so does Diagbox right enough - used it on Sunday to fanny about with the MFD as one does

1 - 12 of 12 Posts