Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story here so will keep it short and sweet:

Daughter purchased a 2.0hdi 110 off a friends dad and has the esp and skiddy car lights on and they claim they have been there since the owner straightened a crooked steering wheel :confused:

Now, I have run my planet on it and its the steering wheel angle sensor but because its not referenced and then referenced by planet I cannot change anything on the abs module or read parameters or even de/re calibrate.

So after spending a while trying to read up on problems I have came across i might need diagbox, now i purchased my equip from (Scary01) with software.

I had an old panasonic toughbook laying around with xp on it and installed PP2000 on it as I was told that Diagbox wont work on my age car at the time (51 plate)

I came here for help and "CAB" gave me a link to a site to download an older version of PP2000, well, that has been absolutely fine for the last 2 years and still running sweet.

I had 2 cd's supplied with diagnostics 1x pp2000, 1x has diagbox 6.01 and diagbox 7.04 on it. Will any of these software read this (52 plate hdi) and allow me to calibrate?

will i have to reinstall xp as a clean version to move over to diag box?

Or if you have any other ideas that would be great!

Cheers in advance!! :thumb:

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
I have calibrated steering angle sensors on 307s and 407s using planet i dont think diagbox will help in your case as planet should be fine for 2002 models

Diagbox will load a version of planet anyway when used on a 307 of that age i need diagbox for coding later radios but this only applies to 2008 on radios up to then they code fine with planet.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have calibrated steering angle sensors on 307s and 407s using planet i dont think diagbox will help in your case as planet should be fine for 2002 models

Diagbox will load a version of planet anyway when used on a 307 of that age i need diagbox for coding later radios but this only applies to 2008 on radios up to then they code fine with planet.
Ok, thats a weight off as im not spending all day installing! lol

My version of pp2000 is v23

I was thinking that it might not be seeing the abs ecu and needed an updated version. problem is I can't move on with this car until I get planet to see the ecu as I can't make any changes, just only read faults on that module?

Thanks for the reply Reliable

1 - 3 of 3 Posts