Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Does anyone have a link for a manual for pp2000? I have found one but it was absolute rubbish,

thanks

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
using, i have eventually got it installed and activated, just need to try and understand it before i do something i shouldn't!

J

·
0 Posts
I don't have a manual for using it, and have never seen/heard of one.... but one tip, don't change anything unless you a) know what you're doing, and b) really need to change it :thumb:

C

·
0 Posts
and to add to the above have a pen and paper handy, to write down how you got to the screen your altering and what you altered.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sounds like good advice, was thinking along those lines.

i'm trying to get it to talk properly to the car, and then find where to go to activate cruise control, might have a play in a little while

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
been and had a play now, in the ECU config screen it now says

cruise control Present
vehicle speed limitation Present

in the BSI it now says

presence of cruise control/speed limiter With cruise control and speed limiter

i have taken it for a drive and nothing is coming up on the display, have i missed something obvious?

J

·
0 Posts
Just second guessing, but have you had a look in the instrument panel or MFD options? These may need to be told its there in order to display it.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Hi, Go on post for "retrofit cruise control" I put the steps on there for cc and limiter in answer to battlestar. They are for 407 but cant see they'll be any different if we both use can bus systems, Brad

1 - 14 of 14 Posts