Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just purchased the above and trying to do a scan on my 307 2002 2.0l HDI and all it says is "ECU failed to communicate" or something like that.

Does anyone have any suggestions

Thanks

·
Registered
906 Posts
damers2000 said:
Hi all,

Just purchased the above and trying to do a scan on my 307 2002 2.0l HDI and all it says is "ECU failed to communicate" or something like that.

Does anyone have any suggestions

Thanks
sometimes, you have to start the engine when you connect PP..

scanned some cars and had a similar problem.. had to start the car to read the ECU's

on one car the diagnostic 10A fuse was blown under the steering..

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the replies chaps, I'll have another look at it and see what other information I can get hold of to assist.

All I have been doing is opening up the software, connecting the car to the laptop with the device and pressing F4 which is supposed to carry out a diagnostic but its just says ERROR - ECU has not replied.

Tried it a good few times now, with the car ignition on, then with engine running and still nothing. The software recognises the car and gives me all the car's details etc but will just not do a diagnostic.

I'm probably doing something wrong, and its most likely something simple!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bettyswollocks said:
Have you tried a "Global" scan?
How would I do that? I don't know much about this program, I just expected to plug it in and away you go! lol nothings ever that simple I suppose these days

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its my fault for asking but I've unearthed quite a few faults :mad: , I best start a new thread!! lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts