Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

only just got this pp2000 today tried it on my lappy and it does not work with windows7

my old lappy with xp on works but the screen has gone :mad:
well i am not going to buy another lappy just to put xp on it and run this pp2000 so it is going up for sale

you can have it for what i paid for it £130 before i put it on fleabay!

Location Solihull (west midlands)

hope someone can use it

regards

bing

·
Registered
67 Posts
Whoa, dont give up so fast. Your right it will not work on win7, i know from personal experiance. Someone was trying to make it run in XP mode within Win7 but not with much luck.

Why not partition your hard drive and install XP on that new partition, you can then run PP. You will have a laptop that will then dual boot, problem solved. Another plus side for that is having a small partition for Xp means it will be quite fast as there will be no other applications making demands on the resouces.

You will have to do a quick search on dual booting with win7 installed fist but it no big problem

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
would do but it is a new lappy under guarantee and worth £700 so not going to mess just yet ! lol
thanks for reply

but I am still going going to sell the pp2000

many thanks

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still for sale

had sold but buyer has been offered company car now.
ok for some eh!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hiya matt not sure how to post a pic on here yet.
but i am sure someone on here can let me know.
if not the pp2000 is the same everywhere, and mine is no different

but will look into pic

cheers

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
zooankski said:
should look like this:D
thanks for putting pic on for me!
yes it is exactly like that exept I have another lead with 2 x battery clips (red and black) and a small 2 pin lead on one end and a multiplug on the other end, looks like it fits into the box.
oh and also the dvd software.

never got round to sorting that out before lappy went.....:(

cheers

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
daffyduck said:
what is that f to 2 pin lead for
I have been told from this site that it is for testing the volages and electric stuff, but never even got around to trying that lead :confused:

cheers

·
Registered
406 Posts
I have the same lead too-i always thought it was for checking out older cars with the 2 pin diagnostic connector where you use a bulb and read flashes? read about it somewhere:rolleyes:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
zooankski said:
I have the same lead too-i always thought it was for checking out older cars with the 2 pin diagnostic connector where you use a bulb and read flashes? read about it somewhere:rolleyes:
it may be that i am not sure, as stated my laptop went fooked up and never tried all of the kit

1 - 15 of 15 Posts