Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently managed to get my head round setting up PP2000 on my mates old xp laptop (sooooo slow) and did the global ECU test which resulted in the following................

CLIM_T5 remote intermittent fault, the outside temp sensor, incorrect value received.

CLIM_T5 Intermittent fault, passenger compartment temp sensor rotor jammed

P1351 Permanent fault pre/post heating relay circuit relay controlled and spark plugs not supplied.

i understand(ish) the air con fault , im assuming temp sensor needs replacing but were abouts is it??

No idea about the P1351 my guess is glow plugs??

Also i wondered if it was possible to start a "idiots guide to PP2000" thread i managed to get it up and running with a lot of help from the guy i bought it from on ebay, but apart from the global ECU test and resetting counters what else can it do for me?
What would anyone suggest to check??

Note the car runs ok(ish) lots of fan overrun which i thought was related to DPF and low Oelys level but still not sure. A little lumpy and hesitant whether hot or cold?

thanks in advance for any help :lol:

Oh and sorry if this has been repeated elsewhere :eek:

·
11,778 Posts
Outside temperature sensor is on the wing mirror (a little "blob" underneath). Check connections in mirror - Pr1vatePiles can update this because he fixed his last week.

Internal sensor is on the passenger side around the glove box. You'll see a tiny vent in the plastic and the sensor is in there.

Clean it with a soft paintbrush and some compressed air.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
David

The P1351 fault - does that mean the particle filter may well be blocked up as the regen hasn't been working properly??

the fault also had the following info

Engine speed 771 rpm
Coolant temp 12 degrees
Battery voltage 14 volts
Pre-heat relay control - parameter unknown
preheating relay status Active
Mileage 34356km

also does that also mean the fault occured at 34356km? as im now on 70000miles?

cheers

D

·
0 Posts
There will be a particle filter blocked fault if that was the case. Fit glow plugs and clear faults, then take the car for a good motorway journey of about 20mls.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
David would you say replace all four glow plugs? and im assuming they are next to the injectors?

thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Now i want to order some Beru glow plugs online ( special offer :p )but there are two types so im trying to narrow it down but need my engine code? any ideas how i get it? i know my DAM and VIN if that helps

·
Registered
60 Posts
Now i want to order some Beru glow plugs online ( special offer :p )but there are two types so im trying to narrow it down but need my engine code? any ideas how i get it? i know my DAM and VIN if that helps
Engine code can be taken from the vin number

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
updated

UPDATED

CLIM_T5 remote intermittent fault, the outside temp sensor, incorrect value received.

CLIM_T5 Intermittent fault, passenger compartment temp sensor rotor jammed

P1351 Permanent fault pre/post heating relay circuit relay controlled and spark plugs not supplied.

An update on the above CLIM T5 all sorted, the rotor jam fixed with a can of compressed air from staples (£2.99)

Havent replaced the glow plugs which hopefully will sort out P1351 (no garage and its to dam cold) BUT took these readings from PP2000 and wondered if they sound right??

Injector 1 flow correction -0.11 mg/impulse
Injector 2 flow correction -0.07 mg/impulse
Injector 3 flow correction 0.55 mg/impulse
Injector 4 flow correction -0.21 mg/impulse

Now why is injector 3 show such a difference in correction is this a problem

thanks as always

1 - 14 of 14 Posts