Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I am not sure if this is the best place for this question, but it seems a good place for it. I have used this forum for the best part of a year, but every question I have needed to ask has already been answered, so a big thank you to all of the regulars out there...your help is appreciated by many guys who like me should have joined sooner to say thanks...

I have got a 307 with the unblock diesel filter warning (that's a shock I know).

I have removed the DPF and have spent the best part of a day cleaning it down. I hooked it up to my PP2000 copy and diagnostic kit and cleared the "partly blocked filter" warning. However for some reason this "unblock diesel filter" light still comes on randomly (once every few months) and occasionally seems to go into "anti-pollution" mode although there is everything is shown as clear after pp2000 has done the diagnostics check. I am guessing this may be a dodgy sensor on the filter. This car is simply used as a farm run about (used on long road trips once a week at most), my question is;

Does anyone know how to completely disable the warning or remove the filter from the system in pp2000 (I may just drill a hole through the DPF), as its starting to bug some of the others when driving it!

Thanks again

Sam

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Hi Guys,

I am not sure if this is the best place for this question, but it seems a good place for it. I have used this forum for the best part of a year, but every question I have needed to ask has already been answered, so a big thank you to all of the regulars out there...your help is appreciated by many guys who like me should have joined sooner to say thanks...

I have got a 307 with the unblock diesel filter warning (that's a shock I know).

I have removed the DPF and have spent the best part of a day cleaning it down. I hooked it up to my PP2000 copy and diagnostic kit and cleared the "partly blocked filter" warning. However for some reason this "unblock diesel filter" light still comes on randomly (once every few months) and occasionally seems to go into "anti-pollution" mode although there is everything is shown as clear after pp2000 has done the diagnostics check. I am guessing this may be a dodgy sensor on the filter. This car is simply used as a farm run about (used on long road trips once a week at most), my question is;

Does anyone know how to completely disable the warning or remove the filter from the system in pp2000 (I may just drill a hole through the DPF), as its starting to bug some of the others when driving it!

Thanks again

Sam
do a regen on pp2000 or go give it a blast down the motorway keeping the revs above 2500 for 10 mins

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the quick responce, I havent tried the forced regen in PP2000, is it as simple to do as it appears, i.e just run it and keep the revs up? I am sure the filter is clean already though...

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Thanks for the quick responce, I havent tried the forced regen in PP2000, is it as simple to do as it appears, i.e just run it and keep the revs up? I am sure the filter is clean already though...
if your doing a regen on computer it does it all for you just leave the engine on and it revs the car for you

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did you refill Eloys?
The level was not indicated as a fault so we didn't fill this up any further.

Did you reset counters?
The counters relating to the Eloys fluid? no. Although it has been a long time since I used the PP2000 now so possible I may have reset something relating to other systems.

Did you tell car it had new DPF?
I did, but I didn't run the forced Regen...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Okay, I won't be doing that then, although it may be a fitting end to the car :lol: I will go take the car out on the road later and then run another diag check and see what I get back, last time (one day after the unblock diesel filter warning) no fault codes showed up in PP2000 though, its annoying that is so sporadic!?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts