Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks
can anyone shed any light on these errors that are coming up when i do a general diagnostic?

1) Permanent Fault. EGR Circuit Air flow measured higher than recommended
2) Intermittent Fault. engine speed signal coherence
3) Engine Oil Level Sensor

The weird thing is, the only error ive been having on the warning info is when its cold i get told the coolant level is low (which it isnt, i have a new sensor to replace it).

so apart from when i start the car in the cold and i get the above warning, i dont see any warnings at all on the dash, so what could the errors mean when i read it with PP2000?

Thanks
Ken

·
Registered
556 Posts
Has the egr been blanked off? Usually get something like that if it is blocked because the maf reading is too high.
Unless its fooked? Maybe get other faults?

Speed sensor intermittent on mine was a faulty sensor but came with other faults like open circuit etc so you have 2 possibilities in your case either there is crap on the reluctor ring/sensor, its faulty or wiring problem.

Don't know about the coolant level tbh would suggest faulty sensor/wiring or ecu?
My 407 has all the toys, it has a coolant sensor on the expansion bottle but nothing plugged in lol.

:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its a 307 rapier 52 plate.

However i think its OK now, i cleared the errors and they have not come back so i guess last time i didnt clear them correctly. Also installed the new coolant level sensor and not had that warning since - tbh i reckon the old one was just dirty though as i pulled it out and it was covered in [email protected]

Thanks anyway

1 - 4 of 4 Posts