Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All..finally got pp2000 installed correctly and activated...went to the car, plugged in the port and loaded up planet...which then found my VIN so I thought it must be working ok...continued to do a global scan, which came back with NO REPLY FROM ECU...so went to do an individual scan...but the same thing happened on every test...I've tried reinstalling planet but still the same thing...I have attached screen shots

this is what i bought (am i missing something)
PP2000 Lexia-3 Citroen Peugeot Diagnostic tool with Diagbox V6.01 Software

Attachments

·
Registered
741 Posts
That's PP2000 not Diagbox.
Not sure how old that version of PP2000 is, but is it possible it's too old for the car?
I think I may be the only person on here like this, but Diagbox has always given me less hassle than PP2000.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's PP2000 not Diagbox.
Not sure how old that version of PP2000 is, but is it possible it's too old for the car?
I think I may be the only person on here like this, but Diagbox has always given me less hassle than PP2000.
according to the cd that came with it it's PP2000_09B_22.14

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There shouldn't be that 09B in your version number.

You should be installing 22.14 and then running the patch to take it to 24.29

http://nwex.co.uk/downloads/peugeot/planet/
My bad...I forgot about the second disc which I have now installed diagbox 6.01 only problem now is when I do a scan it cant see the ecu either and asks for authentication like a pc login for user and password? I checked and the software was installed correctly using both xp and win7?:(:banghead:

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

C

·
0 Posts
As long as it's patched and working just close the pop up.

Peugeot Planet owner, Doncaster

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As long as it's patched and working just close the pop up.

Peugeot Planet owner, Doncaster
ok, will try when i get home....

when the software installed I unblocked a load of popups for the internet, then it asked me to update which I declined....should i have updated via the Internet..could this be the problem???

C

·
0 Posts
Some you can update some you can't depends on where you bought it and what you update too.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hmm...i have had chance to try on another car yet, so I thought I'd try again, just before i pressed lexia I turned off the ignition then back on then hit lexia...which scanned 3 ecu's but then got the communication error again....so does mine actually work as it read 3 of them or would yoiu say its faulty still...All i want to do is load the software, start the car, scan the car, clear any faults and activate cruise control...I don't know how to get it to scan the whole car without it stopping 2 mins in...any tips

would an update help?...if so what version.....

·
11,818 Posts
Ignition has to be on but car not started.

Are you selecting the correct car version at the beginning?

Is it asking for the 4 digit code from the door pillar if its an older 307?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ignition has to be on but car not started.

Are you selecting the correct car version at the beginning?

Is it asking for the 4 digit code from the door pillar if its an older 307?
oh...i've been starting the car....the first time it found the VIN automatically, but the second time asked me for the VIN...???? I don't get asked for a 4 digit code and when it does a scan i get the Authentification Popup for login details and can't close it as it says it will exit diagnostic mode if I do???

C

·
0 Posts
This is the guy I mentioned about to you on 407owners, his lead with my laptop worked fine.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts