Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all
i have bought a lexia diagbox package off fleabay and to be fair im not having much luck with it...diagbox v7 installed ok and works except i cant access the abs which is a pain as i have the abs/anti skid thing lit up and wanted to clear it...i would also like to use pp2000 which is included on the disc but when i open it i get the choose language page then the message..installation impossible the version on the portable is more up to date than version on cd rom...any ideas.the laptop meets the needed requirements free space xp etc. thanks

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
Diagbox HAS planet in it thats why it says the version installed is newer !

if you cant access the ABS it may be because the ABS ecu is getting no power or the cable has fallen out your obd port each wire is for a specific circuit on the car

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
diagbox

even tho i cant access the abs ecu which seems to be a common problem i have found information elsewhere on the diagbox to say that the left rear abs sensor is at fault quite how it knows this if it cant access the abs ecu i dont know but if i change the sensor how can i erase the code if i cant access the abs ecu.

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
1 it may not be the sensor it may be the signal is wrong needs more diagnosis in live parameters to be sure

2 you may be trying to go into the wrong abs system most cars have more than 1 option
ABS
ESP

BOSCH TEVES ETC

Try all the options

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the quick reply..not sure about the abs choice tho..when the global watsit is doing its thing the abs has a message in red along side saying "communication error" or words to that effect i cant see another option. its been suggested that the wire may have dropped out of the obd socket but reading other posts it seems quite common to have this problem..and sorry to sound thick but how do i perform a live diagnosis?

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
You cant do live data till you are actually in the abs

Try going into the ABS directly instead of through global scan

on the global scan page before you pic global you can pick test by ecu this might give you more ABS options and if its reporting a fault it must be seeing something unless its the BSI reporting a fault possibly does not sound like that though

1 - 7 of 7 Posts