Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, considering getting diagbox to use with my 308 (2014 year), can anyone tell me does it include like full technical/disassembly info like you would see in a trusty haynes manual or is it just diagnostic software related to the OBD2 port & canbus modules?.

Also heard you need to use an older win7 or xp laptop, can you install just the software without the obd cable/adapter to see if it functions, and where can you download a copy of it? does it have to be pro version or will home ver windows work?

questions questions.. :)

·
6,422 Posts
Diagbox is the diagnostics tool. Servicebox/SEDRE is the dealer "workshop" manual there is a 2013 offline version around (and also sold by emanuals on-line).

You can run both on a win 10 32 bit laptop directly. 64 bit you need to use a virtual machine as there are no 64 bit drivers for the interface.

If you look in the buying Planet/Diagbox thread there are links to normal Planet and Diagbox software and also pre activated virtual machine versions one also includes Servicebox/SEDRE but is a 16Gb download

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts