Peugeot Forums banner

Would you like another powerflex review?

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys & Girls,

I have noticed that Powerflex are now doing some more bushes for the 307 and I would like to know if you would like me to review them and test them out?

they have, wishbone, rear axle, anti roll bar bushes.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I , had them fitted to my car some time ago , improves the handling and makes it feel much more stiffer on the rd , occasionally you will get the odd squeak from them though

·
Registered
70 Posts
my friend who owns a garage did them for me , if you've never pressed one of the bushed out of a wish bone then it may be hard as he used a proper a press and he said that because there stiff it took him a bit of effort to get them in , but once he had done the first one they was pretty straight forward to do

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my friend who owns a garage did them for me , if you've never pressed one of the bushed out of a wish bone then it may be hard as he used a proper a press and he said that because there stiff it took him a bit of effort to get them in , but once he had done the first one they was pretty straight forward to do
super I have access to a press so I should be good there, I replaced the back ones few years ago and had a tool to press in the new oem ones I plan to update them to the powerflex ones, you say it felt tighter driving was your old ones badly worn?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just a update guys, I have new wishbones (OEM) here and just waiting on the bushes to come then I will be doing a review pictures and maybe video as I just got a nice 4k camera to shot some videos not sure if the video will be in 4k or down sized to 1080p.

I will update as soon as they get here!:thumb:

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will try my best on the 1080p 60fps, I was playing about with the 120fps the other week and looks slick! now I just need to get some software to help do some editing and how to upload it to youtube at 60fps

am going to start a thread out of here so I don't junk up the motor topics

1 - 12 of 12 Posts