Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read what power steering fluid my car, 2.0HDI, should have FLUIDE DA PR 9730.A1, but does this have to come from Peugeot, or is the detailed spec just hyped up techy stuff for what is basically normal power steering fluid/transmission fluid?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No you can get it from a Total lubricant dealer. Just ask for Fluide DA.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks David. I've tried looking for dealers around here, done a google search too, even tried on eBay, but failed to find this fluid, so ended up getting it from Peugeot anyhow - £12.37 for a litre. Didn't want a litre, only a little to top the pump up and prevent the bubbles.... so if anyone around here needs any, get in touch! :thumb:

·
5,087 Posts
Thanks David. I've tried looking for dealers around here, done a google search too, even tried on eBay, but failed to find this fluid, so ended up getting it from Peugeot anyhow - £12.37 for a litre. Didn't want a litre, only a little to top the pump up and prevent the bubbles.... so if anyone around here needs any, get in touch! :thumb:
i bought a litre awhile ago to top mine up,used about a capful:rolleyes:
shame your not closer or you could have had some of mine, unless you wanna wait till july when i'm down your way on holiday:lol:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, but sorted it now. I'm sure Peugeot probably know this is all the majority of us want it for, so would make sense if they could do little 100ml bottles for this purpose.

July.... nooo, I'll run to the hills come July.... far too busy here :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
I just got some from the citreon garage to top up.

£11.
Used such a tiny amount however it's stupid.

If anyone local to Coventry needs a top up feel free to get this off me for a fiver. There's literally an inch from full left over lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just got some from the citreon garage to top up.

£11.
Used such a tiny amount however it's stupid.

If anyone local to Coventry needs a top up feel free to get this off me for a fiver. There's literally an inch from full left over lol
Hi i live in cannock do you still have it :thumb:

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
I did the same. Got it from Peugeot and have most of it left. Looking on the bright side it should last the life of the car at that rate.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts