Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys
I need to top up my power steering fluid on my 407 2.0 hdi xline .
Seeing as the only option is to buy a litre from peugeot i will have some spare .
I,m in St Helens in merseyside so if anyone needs a top up feel free to drop me a message if your nearby
Steve

C

·
0 Posts
Plenty of places sell the citroen equivalent, it's the peugeot fluid da that's like rocking horse sh1t.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I havent bought it yet as i,m away with work until Monday but the local Pug place has it in stock.
Do you know what a suitable alternative is ?

·
Registered
648 Posts
I have about 980ml of the DA fluid if you want some. I think you need less than 100ml to go from empty to full. I only put in 20ml and had to take some out as I'd overfilled!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have about 980ml of the DA fluid if you want some. I think you need less than 100ml to go from empty to full. I only put in 20ml and had to take some out as I'd overfilled!
Thanks for the offer but your a bit too far from me

·
Registered
648 Posts
I meant to post. Could stick 100ml in a bottle and send it. Driving down here to get some may cancel out the saving :p

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have had a problem just like yours. I had to top up servo expansion every 7 day. I then discovered, that it look like the fluid was running out close to the servo unit.

Buttom lins is, that the fault join my Peugeot 407 was, that the return tube/hose til the servo unit was not firmly attached. After tightening the tube/hose the problem was fixed.

My Peugeot dealer was not able to finde the problem!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts