Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been replacing my power steering fluid by following instructions on here i.e. overfill and then turn wheel left and right (but not to lock) to let fluid out of reservoir, however, it works perfect for a couple of days and the steering is so easy but then the fluid is pushed up out of the hole in top of reservoir and it goes stiff again and unmangeable on the left turn.

Should I be taking it to a garage and having all the fluid in the system drained out rather than what I am doing?

·
5,027 Posts
take the steering lock to lock then try again for a few days, see if it sorts it. Needs to be lock to lock to get all the air out.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
take the steering lock to lock then try again for a few days, see if it sorts it. Needs to be lock to lock to get all the air out.
I didn't take it lock to lock as the other post before was very specific about not going all way to lock. I have tried it other way so have nothing to lose trying it lock to lock! It's going for a service soon so will have them have a look at it if I cannot stop it forcing all its fluid out. Stupid car!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts