Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The power steering on my wife's 61 plate Peugeot 207 1.6Hdi sportium has stopped working and the steering is very heavy.

I am trying to locate maxi fuse MF10 to check if it has blown but can only find the other maxi fuses under the main fuse box (MF1 - MF8).

Can anyone please tell me where the MF10 is located.

I have also checked fuse F7 (10 amp) and that is ok.

Reading other posts on here, I suspect that it may be the main steering motor/rack that has gone faulty.......not what you would expect after only 33,000 miles and extremely dangerous

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
The power steering on my wife's 61 plate Peugeot 207 1.6Hdi sportium has stopped working and the steering is very heavy.

I am trying to locate maxi fuse MF10 to check if it has blown but can only find the other maxi fuses under the main fuse box (MF1 - MF8).

Can anyone please tell me where the MF10 is located.

I have also checked fuse F7 (10 amp) and that is ok.

Reading other posts on here, I suspect that it may be the main steering motor/rack that has gone faulty.......not what you would expect after only 33,000 miles and extremely dangerous

Thanks in advance
there is no need to post the same thing twice

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there is no need to post the same thing twice

I assumed that the posts were made in two different areas of the forum

i.e in the 207 section and the electrical section.........potentially making it visible to more people, and hopefully to a quick and helpful response.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts