Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys,I am writing here because I have no hope left, I bought a peugeot 207 gt and since then I had only problems with it,depollution system faulty,limp mode,power loss,rattling.Recently I changed the petrol to a more posh one and the engine check disappeared.Now I am experiencing only the rattle on idle,a ticking noise wich I think it could be bacause the chain and a really weird power loss in 1st gear between 1000-2200 revs.I wanted to check with you guys before taking it to a garage because last time I did I changed a lot of stuff like spark plugs,pulleys,belt,filters,oil and nothing really changed.I can say that they tend to rush people and not really solve their problems...I couldn't enjoy this car since I bought it,I've only been with it to garages,mechanics and unfortunately I don't really have the possibility to buy a new car so I have to get this one sorted...I heard only good thing about this cars and I want to stay positive and hope for the best.I saw that there are a lot of helpful people around here so I said I should give it a shot.Thank you guys for your time reading my post and I hope to hear from you soon.Cheers!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts