Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried using powerflex bushes from a 206/306 etc in a 307 wishbone, i rang powerflex and they were very helpful and said its possible but its not something they could guarantee as they havent looked into, has anyone else tried doing this as need to get mine replaced.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Has anyone tried using powerflex bushes from a 206/306 etc in a 307 wishbone, i rang powerflex and they were very helpful and said its possible but its not something they could guarantee as they havent looked into, has anyone else tried doing this as need to get mine replaced.

i wish i could get a replay on this too ,
we should check out this in a junk yard to see both wishbones side by side 206 & 307 and the decide :)

i will let you know if i did

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats a good idea my brother works in motor factors will have to pop and see him when hes back from holiday as just really need to measure the diameters as would prefer something better than what i have in it already.

·
11,766 Posts
Keep us posted, I'm a big fan of Powerflex kit and keen to use it as replacements following the success of the bottom engine mount swap.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
ive done this already for powerflex :thumb: bad news the front ones are not the same ive done some sizing for powerflex and they should be making a few proto types for me! rear ones are the same as the 307 and 407 am still working on part numbers and cross checking but ill post the part numbers you need later on guys with a few snap shots :thumb:

·
Registered
69 Posts
ive done this already for powerflex :thumb: bad news the front ones are not the same ive done some sizing for powerflex and they should be making a few proto types for me! rear ones are the same as the 307 and 407 am still working on part numbers and cross checking but ill post the part numbers you need later on guys with a few snap shots :thumb:

Man you are fantastic :thumb:
i am very thankful to you buddy ... what about the engine lower mounts ? which one you have tried and recommend ? the Yellow or the red ?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
bit of an update, as you can see in the picture below the part you need for your 307 wishbone is number 2 in the picture,

OEM Part number is: 352392 - Powerflex Part Number: PFF50-402

Remember that this is only for the number 2 (Rear Bush) number 1 (Front Bush) is not the same as the 206 at all am waiting on some testers to come to me i will try and keep you all upto date with this mod,

with PFF50-402 fitted i noticed that the car feels solid up front this might be due to my old ones not being in good shape but you can feel something more solid there,

Only had mine fitted few weeks but am not driving my car much, once the other bushes come the car will be tracked as with new bushes it pays to have this checked :thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts