Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Whilst trying to find out how to delete destinations saved in the satnav of my 308 (stupid place place to put it: it's in the phone section if anybody else doesn't know) I was entering destinations by postcode, found a strange problem, I could not enter the post code for where I work which is 6 characters in length, I know it can take them as my home is 6 in length and I didn't put a space in after the first part.

You know how on the keyboard entry it only shows valid 'next' characters, well on mine at this point it fails because it refuses to allow me to enter my works postcode, it's LS9 7?? but it doesn't give 7 as a next option?
I've updated the UK maps so it's not an update not done problem.

regards

Steve

·
Registered
178 Posts
some of the post codes doesnt work from unknown reasons, even with space or without, but you have a LIST ( not sure ) option, so when you put the post code in, try ti click on the list and it will give you name of the all street from the post code.. another option is, go to work, park your car, and save current position, rename it to Work and that's it :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Is your work place in the same country as where you live? Sounds like a daft question, but I live in Lancashire (England) - and occasionally I have to go to one of our other sites which is in Wrexham (Wales) - the 1st time I tried entering the postcode it wouldn't recognise it until I changed the country to Wales and then it worked - I then had to change it to England when entering my return postcode - You would think the map would be simply United Kingdom - but it isn't! :confused:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hadn't thought of changing the country to England, will try that.

Lancashire? Seem to have heard of it :)
I'm from between Oldham and Rochdale but joined the enemy other side of thill.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts