Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to upgrade the cruise control to an adaptive cruise control just by tweaking the software?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have just ordered a e2008 GT and wanted Adaptive Cruise Control - added extra £300

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
I have just ordered a e2008 GT and wanted Adaptive Cruise Control - added extra £300
I very much doubt if an upgrade to ACC could be done with software alone as the front facing radar component may not exist. I have a 508 with ACC as standard and I use it quite a bit as it is a great improvement over standard CC. When we bought my wife’s 208 (GT line) we paid for the ACC feature. Well worth it for when I drive it. Guess what, she doesn’t like it as she is not confident enough to trust that the car will slow done by itself. It is part of the future autonomous car and very worthwhile.

·
Registered
e2008 GT Line
76 Posts
I am sure I read another post in 208 section that the Allure front grill has a different radar to say the GT ones. Therefore its not just a software upgrade but a whole facial front grill with new radar. The GT is much bigger radar than the allure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts