Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone advise?

March 2012 Peugeot Bipper Tepee 1.3 HDi 75 semi auto box with start stop, ( car ) 26,000 miles on the clock.

I purchased this vehicle in 2012 and it has been a great vehicle with no real issues.. It is low mileage with 26,000 miles on the clock and has been serviced at the prescribed intervals.

A few months ago I had the first inkling of a possible issue but wasn't sure but over the last few weeks it is getting worse.

When I first drive off in the morning with the gear box in auto mode, it kangaroos for a while.

It doesn't slip out of gear, ( all gear selections work ), it jumps and shudders along for a while, then after a couple of miles or so the issue disappears.

The vehicle doesn't stall, it hops along for a while, it is not violent but it is felt.

At first I thought it was some sought of fuel starvation, tbh I'm clueless.

I feel sure it is gearbox related, could it be a clutch issue? It is a city run around, so lots of traffic.

The vehicle has start stop but I don't use this facility but keep the economy mode selected all the time.

I'm not sure what type of gear box is fitted to this vehicle accept it is 5 speed semi auto box?

Could any one give be advise as to cause of this kangarooing.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts