Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i have just today had a small problem when selecting my left indicator. when selected it flashes as normal for a couple of seconds and then stops and then flashes fast then stops, strange. assumed it must be a relay problem. i have tried to find the relay but have discovered that its all incorporated within a siemens BSI. surely i dont have to replace this whole unit to change a relay?? i have tried changing bulbs and checked all fuses but made no difference. :confused:

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
Does the indicator bulb seat in a removable holder ? if so take it out and check connections on the side to see if rusty or burnt through.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi yes the front ones can be removed from the head lamp unit as its a bayonet fitting but the rear ones are different. i removed the complete rear light unit and the bulb is concealed within it. removed covers and removed the bulb and to honest it looked quite dirty and lots of white oxidisation visible. tried a quick clean up but made no difference. cant figure out why it only does it when selecting left! and how the BSI would affect it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts