Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 307 d turbo needs the ignition on and of about 6 times to prime. If I don't do this, its lumpy as hell like its misfiring and cuts out about 3 or 4 seconds later. I`m assuming fuel drains back over night to the tank. I`ve replaced leak off pipes and cant see any leakage along the fuel lines. Would there be a non return valve fitted to the lift pump, if there is and its faulty, could I fit a non return valve in the fuel line. Or could there be another reason for poor starting. A new fuel filter has been fitted. Once started the car runs fine all day.

Thanks for reading my 1st thread.

Paul

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
My 307 d turbo needs the ignition on and of about 6 times to prime. If I don't do this, its lumpy as hell like its misfiring and cuts out about 3 or 4 seconds later. I`m assuming fuel drains back over night to the tank. I`ve replaced leak off pipes and cant see any leakage along the fuel lines. Would there be a non return valve fitted to the lift pump, if there is and its faulty, could I fit a non return valve in the fuel line. Or could there be another reason for poor starting. A new fuel filter has been fitted. Once started the car runs fine all day.

Thanks for reading my 1st thread.

Paul
what engine what year im guessing it is a 2.0 110 with a lift pump

sounds like you have an air leak on diesel lines or even the filter as you said you changed this did you tighten it up properly

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, 110 with lift pump, I had the issue with starting before I changed the filter. Are there any common areas the fuel lines are prone to leak. I cant see any obvious signs of leaking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts