Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, just noticed a lot of water between the front wheels of my car.
Only reason I can think is that I have been sitting in it with the air conditioning on while I was updating the firmware and maps so could it just be coming from the fact the car wasn't moving while the air conditioning was on??

Thanks in advance,

Kwozzii

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah the water is clear, moved the car a bit and looks like it was coming the drivers side.

Kwozzii

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello ,

I am having same issue . It started after being sat in it with the air conditioning on while I was updating the firmware and maps . now it is almost a month but there is still water dropping between the front wheels sometimes . Should i be worried ? :confused:
i am gonna make a call to dealer but wanted to share with you guys .

·
4,031 Posts
as above ...air con frost melting if its clean water!
ps....page 71 (handbook) on the right of the page....explains all

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
It is normal, just as noddy-hol said, it is same on every car with air conditioning.

AC condenses the moisture in air and this turnes into water, it must go out somewhere otherwise it would end up inside your car. Nothing to worry about.

If you really want to test, turn of your air conditioning, go for a short drive and then park with the engine running. With A/C off, there should not be any condensation leaking outside.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts