Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whilst changing rear shocks and springs the rear axle bushes look shot.

The powerflex lists bushes for 307 but has anyone fitted them to 307cc?

Eurocarparts could not comment.

£60 for pair of rear axle bushes.

The diameter is 72mm for new powerflex bushes. The oe fitted to car appear to be 70mm,but I've probably not measured correctly due to road grime.

Any feedback in firmness and drivability?

Any other recommendations for other bushes. Engine mount? ARB looked good, no shrinkage, or knocking. Thanks

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Harsher ride with that type of bushes designed for the more sporty type of driving. Puts more strain through the rest of the suspension they are fitted to so need to ensure all are tip top condition.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
To answer my own post and help others

REAR BEAM REAR MOUNTING BUSH
PFR50-610

Fits the 307cc

Saved me pressing in bush.

£60 for powerflex
£85 for rubber (starline brand etc)

I've fitted these to a Skoda and they firm up the ride, but not excessively. Car has ticked over 40k but age is against it. The rear axle bush was not sitting right, off centre .

I'm replacing rear shocks and rear springs. The rear shock was shot and leaking oil.

·
11,846 Posts
Powerflex phone support is good. They confirmed a few 306 parts that would fit my 307 and offered a refund if they were wrong (they weren't!)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still awaiting reply from powerflex. ECP said they would take it back if it didn't fit. It didn't show as a fit, only rubber ones. They told me that they have a more comprehensive database than shown on their website. Aside from the 307cc this might explain why I could buy non pd engine oil for my pd oil only Skoda car. I don't really trust their online product matches.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts