Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick question - does anyone know where the pollen filter is to be found on a 308, and how to access it?

Cheers,

Chopper.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have I read that right, accessed from behind the glovebox?

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can't even see, much less access the bulkhead on the 308. I'm thinking it might be under the scuttle. I'd check the 'box, but my laptop is ferked.

·
Registered
9,725 Posts
chopper1192 said:
Can't even see, much less access the bulkhead on the 308. I'm thinking it might be under the scuttle. I'd check the 'box, but my laptop is ferked.
Its there , the 308 is really just a 307 upgrade , you`ll never make detective at this rate.:lol:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK, cheers. Weather permitting I'll have a look tomorrow and let you know.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Buggered if I can find it :( even with the battery and airbox removed I can't see it. Virtually zero visibility of the bulkhead, cos the motor is so close to it.

Still, full service competed today and I painstakingly repainted the calipers silver, and the book stamped up ;). Think I'll have to pay some poor schmoe to go hunting for the pollen filter, and I'll have a sneaky look over his shoulder.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Can't even see the bulkhead on the other side. Even tried loooking up from under.

That's my inly gripe with the 308 - it's so tightly packaged under there that it's a nightmare to work on. Everything takes 3 times as long, 3 times as many fags, 3 times as many kicked cats as the awonderfully easy 407. Dread to think what a 3008'd be like!

Anyway, cheers for your help. I've not given up yet, still investigating.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Found it! It's in the same place as the 307, but hidden from view cunningly by the deeper overhang of the 308s scuttle. Once found, it's exactly the same prcedure as the 307.

Cheers for your help Swollocks. Top bloke.

·
Registered
36 Posts
chopper1192 said:
Found it! It's in the same place as the 307, but hidden from view cunningly by the deeper overhang of the 308s scuttle. Once found, it's exactly the same prcedure as the 307.

Cheers for your help Swollocks. Top bloke.
So is that on the drivers or passengers side?

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
in the engine bay, near the middle but more the drivers side...if i remember correctly that is. thats where the 307's is located.

wish it was that easy on my car, had to remove the fusebox, fusebox brackets and then the cover is held by 3 bolts...

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Only one filter. Dunno the number, but it's the same as the 307s filter.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts