Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a 07 plate 207 1.4 without any issues key a bit of a mess but worked fine after I took it apart and gave it a clean. Minus the low battery indication

In the last few days the one of the micro switches came off the key and the plastic has wore away to nothing and now doesn’t work because I have took it apart and took battery out and it needs re-synced. I can purchase new key and circuit board from online cheaply but ..

how do I register it?
Or how do I go about getting my micro switch on the circuit board fixed, cleaned and re-synced with my car?

My local Asda have a timpsons that deal with car keys. I was thinking of buying a new case online cheaply and asking them to fix the circuit board switches if that’s possible.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have a soldering iron if that’s an option with new buttons and case and Seen about buying a virgin key and having it programmed in how much would this cost?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello. I have the same problem. One of the 2 switches has fallen off the PCB and the other is missing the upper rubber/plastic head. Where could I find (online) new switches to solder on the PCB? Any part reference I could look up?

edit: I've made some searches, but I'm finding different sized switches and some have only 2 pins (I think mine has 4). What are the dimensions of these switches?

·
6,474 Posts
Trustme offers a postal repair service for most keys (if you have a spare to use while its away)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts