Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just changed my shocks and mostly everything on direction but i still get a noise while steering mostly on slow speed . then i found this that doesnt look normal to me especialy cause all parts are new now... are they instaled wrong? wheels were straight when i took this picture and one of them is really out of center... plz help should i worry? i spent a lot of money in it till now

Attachments

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
It needs to go back to whoever did the job (preferably on their tow truck) regardless of what caused that to happen as they obviously haven't done it right. Also make a note to yourself to take your car elsewhere next time you need work doing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
It needs to go back to whoever did the job (preferably on their tow truck) regardless of what caused that to happen as they obviously haven't done it right. Also make a note to yourself to take your car elsewhere next time you need work doing.
i talked with them already, they said its possible to move sometimes but its not a something to concern .. lol ... they're gonna take a look at it and hopefully fix it but now i'm out of town and its gonna have to wait. i try to document myself more so they won't fool me again by calling its normal.. dont worry etc also when i did geometry i couldnt fix convergent angle on that wheel which is most affected... probably this is the cause ?

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
Anyone who says that is normal is either trying to fool you or hasn't a clue what they are doing. Some movement may be normal yes - maybe half a millimeter but definitely not that much movement. They've either fitted it wrong or not fitted the full bearing. Like I said - let them put it right and then find a new garage to do any future repairs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts