Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I just drove the car apart from the judder in the clutch in first drives fine .
turned the car off at the train station to pick someone up when I turned on the
ignition the only noise is the injectors tapping , no power to the stater motor , battery is spot on for power , just an audio boing noise when you turn the key and the injectors tapping . the audio boing has been doing it on and off for years , any ideas at all , battery checked so not a battery just the sound of the injectors tapping ???? Just got towed back to the house :confused:

06 307sw 1.5 hdi 1.6 110

thanks in advance

Ken

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
Hi I just drove the car apart from the judder in the clutch in first drives fine .
turned the car off at the train station to pick someone up when I turned on the
ignition the only noise is the injectors tapping , no power to the stater motor , battery is spot on for power , just an audio boing noise when you turn the key and the injectors tapping . the audio boing has been doing it on and off for years , any ideas at all , battery checked so not a battery just the sound of the injectors tapping ???? Just got towed back to the house :confused:

06 307sw 1.5 hdi 1.6 110

thanks in advance

Ken
your best bet is get it on planet

·
Registered
369 Posts
Is the bong not the battery low warning? I have had it a couple of times when flattened battery. Did you drop test the battery? Voltage with no load isn't a good indicator.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Thanks is it safe to bump start , ive herd of ECU getting damaged on other cars , , need to get someone to help do that , also in one week ive had to change 2 sets of headlight bulbs not cheap either , as it didnt like cheap H1 bulbs , the new set I got on friday blew last night without the engine on ????

1 - 5 of 5 Posts