Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all at peugeotforums.com

sorry to be this desperate,

currently we have old PP2000 software which we bought it ages ago at least 2-4 years ago. from what i could remember was Version 1.6.xx and i have no idea was it up to date or not.last night i connected it to internet and ran internet update and i chose top option which i think it was V18 or something close to this. update was running till not sure what reason i got disconnected from internet. afterward next time i turn Peugeot laptop with PPS or pp2000 on it i saw little green text at the bottom saying updating the software.

and this is where my problem began, after that PPS will refuse to recognize my Peugeot USB Interface and keep coming up with this massage:

Pps has failed to run because;
1 USB interface isnt connected
2 or it may be in use by other applications
--------------

Please gals/guys this is our shop unit and i hope you could understand my frustration. i have been reading/searching internet for last 24hours stright and i couldn't find any info or source or at least Peugeot help desk to solve my problem. if you my have any info or know anyone could possibly provide me some info please, PLEASE let me know as i very very very very deeply appreciated.

Kind regards, Amir

i can provide pics if it could be any help, just let me know what would you need. thank you everyone. sorry to bring this dilemma here.

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
from what i have read that updating from the web is a no no and will detect that you are using a clone device....no worries tho, uninstall the software, reinstall it, and download the manual update files...links are on this forum, please use search for planet.

the update will take you to version 24, for the new rcz and 3008 and 5008 :thumb:

remember to always use xp as a base OS :thumb:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
from what i have read that updating from the web is a no no and will detect that you are using a clone device....no worries tho, uninstall the software, reinstall it, and download the manual update files...links are on this forum, please use search for planet.

the update will take you to version 24, for the new rcz and 3008 and 5008 :thumb:

remember to always use xp as a base OS :thumb:
Thank you so much for your fast reply. only problem is they only sent out laptop, no CD and no software etc... is there anywhere i could get old version from web?

and another thing is i actually think this is full version, and it shouldn't have any problem, and i also have the Peugeot interface too, but now when i run the software when it checks for Peugeot planet interface software is where the problem began, is it something i might be doing wrong? like USB interface isn't installed or something like this etc?? or Pequot planet OFFICE is stuffed up?? :(

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Updates only work inside your version field , ie going from v16 to v17 ,you can`t go from v16 to v24 it won`t work , if you need newer versions contact me ,

DO NOT TRY A BIG UPDATE YOU WILL BUGGER YOUR INTERFACE!!!!!!!!:thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts