Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right so I’m in the middle of my engine conversion from 1.1 to 1.6 8 valve 1997 with key pad now put my engine in and boom won’t start run on 1.1 Ecu the Pratt who I got the engine from didn’t unplug the key pad so it’s immobilised I have by passed the file pump on a switch to live for the min so it’s working but no spark is there any way that I can remove the chip from Ecu not sure witch chip it is as there is 2 with 8 legs or can I bypass coils please PM ME for obvious reason thanks any help would be great

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Right so I’m in the middle of my engine conversion from 1.1 to 1.6 8 valve 1997 with key pad now put my engine in and boom won’t start run on 1.1 Ecu the Pratt who I got the engine from didn’t unplug the key pad so it’s immobilised I have by passed the file pump on a switch to live for the min so it’s working but no spark is there any way that I can remove the chip from Ecu not sure witch chip it is as there is 2 with 8 legs or can I bypass coils please PM ME for obvious reason thanks any help would be great
you need someone to flash the software on with ecu with an immo off file

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
There are 2 different types of keypad immobiliser.

The early one had a D/N button & are not Thatcham approved plus easy to beat.

The later one has an S button, are Thatcham Cat 2 approved & a lot harder to bypass for the average man in the street.

What car? Year? Type of keypad is it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts