Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi new to this forum I need help or advice.
recently 2 weeks ago.
dpf filter . am I looking at a huge bill or non repairable?

tues I had a full service done and cam belt.

thank you for reading this.

D

·
0 Posts
Hi.
How about an introduction to youself and your vehicle in the introduction section before looking for help. It helps others who help you.
We have no idea what year the car is or where you are based if you wanted a diagnostic check done by a member on here or anything!.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi.
How about an introduction to youself and your vehicle in the introduction section before looking for help. It helps others who help you.
We have no idea what year the car is or where you are based if you wanted a diagnostic check done by a member on here or anything!.
ok sorry.

·
Registered
107 Posts
DPF Probably needs cleaning out you can get a regen done or the cheaper option would be to give the car a good run at high revs bit like you would when your doing an italian tune up before an MOT

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks

thanks for your reply.
the car is sorted now I had the dpf filter removed havent had trouble since this weekend gone drove from Cornwall to london and back and car went like a dream.

thank you for your reply adam.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I don't think she'll be back. She's only posted twice. Once to ask for help because she was fed up with the car and secondly to apologise for asking for help :-(

I think maybe we could have been more constructive???

EDIT: oops there she is. Glad you got it sorted :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
thats no problem stacey, roky i'll always try my best to help seem to have a bit of an addition to the HDI's sad i know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts