Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm a newbie. The title says it all!
Yup, I've read lots about this car, good & bad and sad to say, I'm still kinda keen on buying 1.
It's a 5 dr hatch, auto with 50k kms on it.
My other options are, 2000 VW Golf gen 4, hatch 2.0 or 95-00 mercedes C class W202.
Any advise welcomed! Thanx!

·
Registered
862 Posts
kaizen saichair said:
Hi all, I'm a newbie. The title says it all!
Yup, I've read lots about this car, good & bad and sad to say, I'm still kinda keen on buying 1.
It's a 5 dr hatch, auto with 50k kms on it.
My other options are, 2000 VW Golf gen 4, hatch 2.0 or 95-00 mercedes C class W202.
Any advise welcomed! Thanx!

Hi and welcome to the forum :thumb:

You have probably read all the problems with the 307,unfortunetly the car does have its fair share of gremlins. Some owners swear by them but a lot of owners swear at it. the later the model the better,the early ones are best avoided at all costs. If the car comes with a full service history that would be a bonus. However (dont believe i am writing this) i would go for something else,the 307 has just to many problems to recommend it to anyone,its a grest car when everything is working,but there is just to much that can & has gone wrong with it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx for the honest advise Moose, much appreciated. I've since done lotsa homework on it and to my disappointment, it has been rated very low. In spite of me loving the car, guess I'll have to give it a miss. :( Anyway, happy motoring and safe cruising guys! (and gals!)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts