Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Partner, 65 plate
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again everyone,

I'm still in need of PP to activate my Aux output on my stereo.

Have posted in the map thread a few times, tried contacting members direct from that also but with no luck, also done posts on face book local sales sites, gumtree and the new neighbourhood app in the hopes of catching someone's eye but still no joy so I'm hoping I get in front of more people here in general discussion.

·
8,418 Posts
Where are you in Essex. I am sometimes over in the area

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Partner, 65 plate
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where are you in Essex. I am sometimes over in the area

Hi. I’m in Colchester, work in Braintree. But I don’t mind coming up to find you if your close enough at some point.

·
8,418 Posts
I maybe in Stanstead/Bishop Stortford during the day either Thursday or Friday if that's any use

·
Registered
Partner, 65 plate
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I maybe in Stanstead/Bishop Stortford during the day either Thursday or Friday if that's any use

I won’t be able to do Thursday but could possibly pop out from work on Friday if your about that day. Give me a pm and I will give you my details and we maybe able to work something out perhaps. I have been looking since March so waiting a bit longer If we can meet next week won’t be the end of the world lol. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
Partner, 65 plate
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I won’t be able to do Thursday but could possibly pop out from work on Friday if your about that day. Give me a pm and I will give you my details and we maybe able to work something out perhaps. I have been looking since March so waiting a bit longer If we can meet next week won’t be the end of the world lol. Thanks for your help.
*Should of read "if we Cant meet next week"

·
8,418 Posts
May still be able to do Friday just waiting for confirmation from a client that meeting is going ahead. Hopefully can confirm tomorrow morning

·
Registered
Partner, 65 plate
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It’s not a problem. If your not down or I can’t make it out of work we can always see if you about another time 👍

·
8,418 Posts
Sorry no meeting now so will not be in the area. I will PM when i have any work nearby

·
Registered
Partner, 65 plate
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No problem, anytime your this way and have some time give me a shout and I will try and make it up to you.
Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts