Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok firstly, not posted in a while but still love my 307 so want to get into this site more BUT I have a few issues im hoping you people can help me out with -

1. Need someone in Southampton with planet (thats the simple one im hoping!)

2. My rear screen demister doesnt work, checked the fuse etc but it doesnt even show the symbol on the dash screen - nothing.

3. I have a stereo and 5 disc changer from another 307 but the delightful previous owner has cut and butchered the wires! How much would it cost to get the wiring fixed (obviously need programming in planet) and does anyone know anyone local to Soton that could do it?

4. My air con doesnt work, heaters work fine just never expect anything cold out of them. Wrong time of year I know and it has been regassed but would be nice for the summer.

5. Trip computer doesnt work (307 XSI hatch btw) never has, im assuming this is because of the no stereo?

6. Exhaust has been cobbled together and is now blowing in the centre somewhere, also makes an awful racket when going over bumps etc. Going to get it fixed, how much am I looking at? and if its blowing badly would you notice a drop in performance / power?

7. Finally (not alot wrong eh!?) just today noticed a slight clutch vibration (first time today), anything to worry about? Gears all seem fine and as smooth as ever.

Thanks all in advance!

J

·
0 Posts
Well, I can help with one... maybe.... have a look under the Maintenance section and look up the Planet owner's map to see if there is someone close to Southampton :thumb:

·
Registered
106 Posts
1. Need someone in Southampton with planet (thats the simple one im hoping!)

I LIVE IN PORTSMOUTH !!!! So about 20 min drive if that. Might even come t you...

2. My rear screen demister doesnt work, checked the fuse etc but it doesnt even show the symbol on the dash screen - nothing.

3. I have a stereo and 5 disc changer from another 307 but the delightful previous owner has cut and butchered the wires! How much would it cost to get the wiring fixed (obviously need programming in planet) and does anyone know anyone local to Soton that could do it?

Could sort that and program it for you Thats not a problem. Providing you have all the plugs..

4. My air con doesnt work, heaters work fine just never expect anything cold out of them. Wrong time of year I know and it has been regassed but would be nice for the summer.

5. Trip computer doesnt work (307 XSI hatch btw) never has, im assuming this is because of the no stereo?

6. Exhaust has been cobbled together and is now blowing in the centre somewhere, also makes an awful racket when going over bumps etc. Going to get it fixed, how much am I looking at? and if its blowing badly would you notice a drop in performance / power?

Could sort that as well

7. Finally (not alot wrong eh!?) just today noticed a slight clutch vibration (first time today), anything to worry about? Gears all seem fine and as smooth as ever.

So
Plannet i have that and live in portsmouth.
Radio is not a problem at all long as you have plugs if not can sort them out.
Exhaust is not a problem

Well if you want to i can sort most of that for you and will check the rest if you want..

let me know if either way...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts