Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Is there anyone ideally in the Chester and surrounding areas with planet that could diagnose which parking sensor is faulty or if its the module in the boot on a 407 coupe?

Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Planet Owners?

Hi,

did you get a reply for pp owners? I've just installed front sensors and my friend only had a third-party box - we got the sensors working fine and the dash now has lots of coloured lines when I'm just about to hit something, which is good, but I need to set a delay on the eco mode - it comes in a few seconds after turning the ignition off!

I live on the Wirral and will travel to (almost!) anywhere to get it sorted...

KC

·
Registered
5 Posts
PP Assist

Hi Gibbo,

thanks for contacting me so quickly. If you do come near the Wirral, I'd love it if you could spare some time on my car. It is (I hope!) just setting the eco mode so that it doesn't come on immediately, or disabling it, depending on the options available in the computer menu.

I'm available all weekend, whenever you are. My phone details are: 01516060644 (BT Guardian to prevent spam, just announce yourself and then wait a minute for me to authorise you to get through) or 07970274520 (I take my mobile everywhere).

Let me know what you want for the job - I've not done this sort of thing before but I'm certain you'll be saving me loads from not going to the peugeot dealer!

Look forward to a call when you can manage it.

Cheers

'KC' Jones

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.