Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Could someone please help me out and tell me how I can get under the hood of the diagnostics and view all the technie stuff from the ECU etc.

I read someone about obtaining a Planet diagnostic tool kit. Where do I get this from and how can I connect to the car using a mac book air or other type of laptop?

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
You can get a lexia 3 kit from ebay - they range from around the £65 mark but then they are charging upto £25 postage. There are others on ebay that reach £120 with a more reasonable postage charge or even free postage. Or you could get one from our very own Betty Swollocks for £90 with free postage & packing. The software supplied runs out of the box if the correct information is entered. No patches or key makers needed. He will help you set it up if you encounter any problems.

The software runs on windows xp sp3 (though there are some versions that will run on windows 7) so unless you have a spare xp laptop then you will have to find one as well.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmmm....how stupid of me to think I would be able to download something for free just for wanting to peek around in the ecu stats!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts