Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

I am having issues with my car, it is starting terribly and intermittently running badly. It is a 2002 307 HDI 110 that has done 105,000 miles.

I have Peugeot Planet up and running but I am not sure how interpret the information that it can tell me into something useful, can someone point me in the right direction.

I have run a full scan, no faults... I then looked at the parameters of the engine ECU and realised I don't have the knowledge to know if any of them are cause for concern.

I will post up the car symptoms in the next post...

Thanks.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, biggest issue of the moment is the starting.

I have posted a thread in the past with the details here - http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/307-38/starting-issues-video-64329/

Since then I had a flat battery so took the opportunity to replace rather than charge it, since I wasn't sure how old it was, this didn't improve anything and at the moment it is starting worse than in the video.

Someone in that thread mentioned seeing the voltage and cranking speed in Planet, where can I find that and what levels should I be looking for? It seems that the starter motor may be the culprit but I don't want to just start replacing things willy-nilly as the car has done 105,000 miles and I am trying to not let it become a money pit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts