Peugeot Forums banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
6,077 Posts
Look on ebay there are often ex dealer deals. I got 3ltrs of genuine powerflex for £75 for the son in laws car last week.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
If my delphi software doesn't successfully reset my additive counter, does anyone fancy helping me? Pm me your cost if you do

·
6,077 Posts
If your car has Delphi injection they hide the dpf and additive reset in the exhaust section of engine ecu options in repair menu

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
If your car has Delphi injection they hide the dpf and additive reset in the exhaust section of engine ecu options in repair menu

I can't remember if my injectors are delphi... But I have the delphi diagnostic software, which has an option on it that I can select that says diesel additive top up... So I'm hoping that once I've put 2 litres in tomorrow it will successfully let me do it on that and will reset the counter, it can also do a forced regen

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Well getting back to my original problem, I installed just Planet on the XP laptop and that works fine now.
Just remembered we have an unused W7 one too so I intend to put Diagbox on that.

Also found another Acer XP laptop if anyone had a use for it.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
OK, can anyone throw some light on this. Added Diagbox to 7.02 into the W7 laptop all ok, Then started adding updates. All OK so far, but after adding the update have to start Diagbox. This then threw up an error, could get nowhere.
So ended up having to uninstall the whole thing.

Then cleaned everything out including the registry with Ccleaner.

Start to install Diagbox again and after a few minutes it stalls and says Error.

"Could not extract web\htm\EDDA\ManageAjaxRequest.php"

Tried all things but can't get past this. But it did load from the same DVD before.

·
6,077 Posts
You need to run the diagbox cleaner program sometimes and start again. You also need to ensure you run diagbox between each update

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #49 (Edited)
Anyone got a copy of Diagbox 7 basic program? I have a copy but it might be corrupted. Trying an alternative would prove one way or the other.
I have the updates and think they are all OK, but trying to install the basic program always fails at the same place.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
So I load Diagbox, then spend most of the day doing all the updates. Chose English as the language of course.

Just put the last update in - 7.76 - and it's changed the language to French.

I can't see any way to change it back. Do I really have to remove the whole program then spend another couple of days getting it up to date?
If I don't put most of the updates in it won't communicate with my 2015 T9 308.

Don't you just love technology.

·
6,077 Posts
Open C: drive (or whatever the disc you loaded diagbox to)

Goto to "C:\AWRoot\dtrd\trans\" and find the "Language.ini" file and make a backup copy to be safe "Language.ini.bak" etc.

Open the original file in notepad or similar

Under [LANGUAGE], find Current= xxxx (current language eg fr_FR) and change to Current=en_GB or whatever language you need

Save file and reboot diagbox should now have changed language

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
What is this planet/Diagbox and where can I get it from as I have a few issues on my car I could do with looking to try sort out

·
11,873 Posts
41 - 54 of 54 Posts