Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello budding peugeot owners...
Ive been to the scrap yard today to replace my comm 2000 after an open circuit on the airbag cabling..
All is well and the new comm unit i replaced with has the facility for front fogs and trip computer command.
I would greatly appreciate if someone within the south west, im willing to travel farish to get these activated in my bsi and also have the cd changer port activated..

Hope someone can help :), seems a bit pointless having all these switches and a changer that does nothing :thumb:

Thanks again

J

·
0 Posts
Yes indeed.... mine is on the way :)

Laptop arrived today for doing this, so soon should be ready to rock and roll..... just need to learn how it works properly now :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
JM Kent
Hi I have a fault with my 207 ABS block - looking through the forum site it gave your name as someone who uses Planet diagnotics - please could you drop me line if you are able to take a look at my car which I think may need a new ABS ECU together will the programming etc:. I live in the St Austell area so no problems with getting the car over to you. Thanks :)

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Look in your replacement parts , that lists everything that needs coding and i think i`m sure i`ve never seen an ABS Ecu so i would think plug an play , but to be sure have your transponder code handy if it asks for it.:thumb:

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Look in your replacement parts , that lists everything that needs coding and i think i`m sure i`ve never seen an ABS Ecu so i would think plug an play , but to be sure have your transponder code handy if it asks for it.:thumb:
ps, guys go into ABS ecu on car at the minute before taking off and write down all configurations ,what type car ,tyre size etc
new ABS will come blank and you will need to configure it with old info .:thumb:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi Jon, Many thanks for your reply and offer of help - I live in Tregrehan and would appreciate a visit to actual read the fault associated with my car. As I'm on holiday during next week (half term) I'm available at any time to suit yourself. Please let me know to firm up arrangements - thanks again and regards Chris.

J

·
0 Posts
Just up the road then..... I work from Trethurgy, so only just down the lane.
Almost any evening after 4pm should be fine - or anytime this weekend?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi Jon
If okay with you its perhaps best to arranage a convenient time via a tel call - my home tel number is 01726 xxxxx or mobile 079xxxxxxx1. At the moment the best day for me given the options you've presented is tues. Chris

J

·
0 Posts
Small world Chris.... the mobile number has confirmed my first thoughts :)
I'll give you a ring on Monday and confirm details for Tuesday.... if anything changes in the meantime... tel 3546.

Jonathan.

p.s. probably wise to edit the post and remove the telephone numbers.... Google will be all over it before you know it :thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts