Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi looking for knowledgeable person on planet and radio. I have replaced my 3008 radio with a Kenwood head unit. Head unit works well my problem is the steering remote wont work. I have read and know the radio supplied oem is coded for my car as most Peugeot cars. In planet can the factory fit radio be disabled and might that be why the steering remote cant connect with my new unit. Ie its looking for factory radio and cant connect with my Kenwood unit

When i say I’ve replaced i mean a professional installer and as its had a few connect2 units and patch leads i am fairly certain it is connectec 100% and its only the steering remote that wont play ball

:thumb:

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you both. I got a fix off Dynamics Audio who supplied my connects2 interface. You can not believe it was as easy as a BSI reset stood car idle 3 mins removed positive terminol reconected waited a minute with only ignition on then went through windows lights etc and hey presto i have steering remote

I am really glad it felt like the dark ages lol a very happy chap as they say thank you both for your replies maybe the fix may at some point help another member

:woohoo::woohoo:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts