Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all Boxeurs!!!

Does anyone knows what pistons size is this?
I recently bought a 2012 2.2 HDI 130hp whit broken engine and I’m repairing it know.

Unfortunately I don’t know nothing about this model.

Are those injections marks normal? I believe so.

Last but not least: anyone if you Dear Sir can lend me a manual for this model?

Many thanks!

·
7,038 Posts
They look like std injector number codes. 2.2 HDI should be 85mm dia pistons same as the 2.0 increase in capacity was down to a longer stroke

Reactions: Sporting

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks mate!

But those numbers are on cylinder’s top

When I mention “marks”, I was talking about the wavy pattern created by the injection spraying.

I try to google it but “26LS3 ILVD4” doesn’t return anything proper...

·
7,038 Posts
See that now at first glance it looked like the picture was looking down the injector. The pattern does not look too bad from spray pattern however head looks very clean had head gasket failed as it looks like a a steam clean from coolant flash off

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
See that now at first glance it looked like the picture was looking down the injector. The pattern does not look too bad from spray pattern however head looks very clean had head gasket failed as it looks like a a steam clean from coolant flash off
Hi! What you see too clean is zinc spray in order to avoid oxidation. Do you know here the engine plate is? How do I know what kind of engine I have?
Thanks

By the way: do you have a RGV 250? What a 2 stroke devil!!!

·
7,038 Posts
Go by digits 6-8 of VIN that will give engine code. Yes I have the RGV in the pics , great bike I just spend too much on it on race spec parts etc

·
7,038 Posts
Thats the engine code TMF also listed as 4HM or 4HH it's a Ford Puma/Duratorque Engine

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do you know the difference between them? I believe mine is a 4HH based on horsepower-96kW

·
7,038 Posts
Same core engine just different ancillaries such as turbo and injection system to give different power.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts