Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi friends, I need my pin code 207 and I lost the card, the chassis is 9362NKFWMDB021770, thank you very much.

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
Hi friends, I need my pin code 207 and I lost the card, the chassis is 9362NKFWMDB021770, thank you very much.
unfortunately this is not something that can be provided for free, if you have a search you will find out who you need to pm and how you can pm

·
Registered
28 Posts
Pull put the code for just one model at £20-30 is not cheap. You can find psa pin code tool at £190 to get pin code for all these models via OBD

Peugeot 1007
Peugeot 206
Peugeot 207
Peugeot 208
Peugeot 2008
Peugeot 301
Peugeot 306
Peugeot 307
Peugeot 308
Peugeot 3008
Peugeot 406
Peugeot 407
Peugeot 4007
Peugeot 508
Peugeot 5008
Peugeot 607
Peugeot 806
Peugeot 807
Peugeot Bipper
Peugeot Expert
Peugeot Partner

and some Citroen models too

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
Pull put the code for just one model at £20-30 is not cheap. You can find psa pin code tool at £190 to get pin code for all these models via OBD

Peugeot 1007
Peugeot 206
Peugeot 207
Peugeot 208
Peugeot 2008
Peugeot 301
Peugeot 306
Peugeot 307
Peugeot 308
Peugeot 3008
Peugeot 406
Peugeot 407
Peugeot 4007
Peugeot 508
Peugeot 5008
Peugeot 607
Peugeot 806
Peugeot 807
Peugeot Bipper
Peugeot Expert
Peugeot Partner

and some Citroen models too
Mine does more than that but older cars I need to clamp onto 2 wires on ecu if it has working key it only takes about 5 mins but none working key up to 2 hours

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
Mine does more than that but older cars I need to clamp onto 2 wires on ecu if it has working key it only takes about 5 mins but none working key up to 2 hours
The one thing I find is that a lot of people think all they are paying for is for the time. I.E. why should they pay £20 for something that only takes 5 minutes to complete - that equates to £240 per hour. What these people don't realise is that besides any costs for tools and / or equipment, there may also have been an initial outlay for learning the skills and methods required. The cost to them for you doing the work is far less than it would cost them to buy the equipment and learn how to use it for what is likely to be a single use.

They are really paying for the expertise that can accomplish something they themselves are unable to do. Some of my customers think I get paid a lot for what I do. I simply tell them the reason I don't seem to do a lot of work is because I have done my job right in the first place and repaired their machines properly in the first place - plus I get paid for what I know and what I am able to do if and when it is required.

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
The one thing I find is that a lot of people think all they are paying for is for the time. I.E. why should they pay £20 for something that only takes 5 minutes to complete - that equates to £240 per hour. What these people don't realise is that besides any costs for tools and / or equipment, there may also have been an initial outlay for learning the skills and methods required. The cost to them for you doing the work is far less than it would cost them to buy the equipment and learn how to use it for what is likely to be a single use.

They are really paying for the expertise that can accomplish something they themselves are unable to do. Some of my customers think I get paid a lot for what I do. I simply tell them the reason I don't seem to do a lot of work is because I have done my job right in the first place and repaired their machines properly in the first place - plus I get paid for what I know and what I am able to do if and when it is required.
Totally agree, when I do a key for a car I don't really need to get codes from dealers because the car will tell me them one way or another, I cam pick and decode the lock and extract the immobiliser code from the bsi or ecu

I can even take apart some locks and number them to another key

I have spent 25k in 6 months and the investment is still going on

I don't just do it for money I do it because I like a challange and to be honest I'm getting sick of doing comms unit repairs as it's too easy now so if anyone wants to learn then make me an offer and if the £ is right I will train you fully on how to do it and you can have the comms unit business

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
I'd love to know how to repair them but unfortunately haven't got the capital to get started plus still learning about the machines in the day job. I have the right background but never had the need to learn about the 'new' breed of cars until pretty recently due to having company cars for well over 20 years. One day maybe :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Peugeot key programmer OBDSTAR H108 from obdexpress.co.uk,can support :BSI
Auto Select
Manual Select
CONTINENTAL BSI-Q0X
JC BSI04EV-K0X
JC BSI2004-H0X
JC BSI04EV2-KEX
SIEMENS BSI-S0X
SIEMENS BSI-E0X/BSI-F0X