Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 807 purchased from eBay engine u/s piston and valve burnt out no2 cylinder;sent engine away for rebuild but nobody makes oversized pistons.so I have now fitted secondhand engine my problem is that the last monkey to take it apart was not me and I got the vehicle with the head off and in bits all in the back.
So what I am after are some pics so that I can refer to regarding where pipes and wiring are routed please thank's bob

·
Registered
16 Posts
I recently rebuilt my ulysse 2.0 engine which essentially the same car.

You can find some pictures on Flickr. Search for ulysseengineproject. And then see all pictures in the ulysse project folder.

Might be worth getting a workshop manual, you might get a disc on eBay.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just had a look at the pics and there great thanks I now have some idea of where stuff goes . I have an manual but it has drawings and diagrams of stuff but not all in one as I don't wanna be putting stuff on only to take it off again cos some thing else goes there first but the pics will help many thanks bob

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just noticed that some of the pics on Flickr were set to private. I have changed them to public so there might be a few more of interest to you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts