Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just spotted another strange thing in the Peugeot 3008 SUV web blurb. On the page where you can list all the 'Features' (https://offers.peugeot.co.uk/choose-your-peugeot/configure-3008-suv?lcdv16=1PP8SYHCRKT0AXXX) if you select 'Interior Features' and scroll to the 6th feature from the end of the list it states 'Seating: front passenger seat, flat folding with picnic table' for the Allure and above models'.

Now I could be wrong but I have never heard of a picnic table being mentioned in all the YouTube videos I have watched.

Han anyone got a picnic table on the rear of the passenger seat?

·
Registered
90 Posts
You can fold it down flat. So you can use it for whatever you need. It doesn´t transfom into anything other than a flat seatback. I could have a picnic on mine, but I prefer my picnics outside. Some blurb (as you call it) suggests using it as your home office. If I look out the window I know its not home. I remember to have seen some similar blurb from other manufacturers. Guess its called advertising.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
It's a load of selling blurb, it's just the back of the seat when folded forward as peujamas says above. I guess if you were having a picnic the front seat passenger would have to sit in the back!

Reactions: JimWooly
1 - 3 of 3 Posts